Tuesday, March 22, 2011

28 Years ago, on this day March 22nd, 1983---will always remain inside.

In reading this, please keep in mind...I am trying to understand what it is and why it is, the murder of my brother 'Kevin",  still goes unsolved. I wonder should I be actively searching for this answer myself? What if I wanted closer to this case in hopes to find some type of releif  , lift or to release this thing that happens to me every year at this time ? To only be thinking of my suffering , when the man who loved and protected me , suffered a horrific death, giving his life for mine, to be so selfish and such a bitch...do I deserve the answers? Do I deserve to have the hair on the back of my neck stop raising up when this day draws near and I am not realizing the date just yet. Is it wrong to want this fear I have , this horrifc fear to go away forever...do I have the right to that choice when my brother 'Kevin'  didn't?

                               
                                              WHEN SOMEONE YOU loved
                                                            MURDERS SOMEONE THAT YOU LOVE?
                                                                            WHAT DO YOU DO WITH THIS?

A man, 7 years older then I, became my boyfriend and fiance at 15. I was a good girl. I was not a tramp. I had no experience sexually. Growing up with my mother who, being very strict, administered  dicipline in such a way that would land anyone in jail , in this day and age.

it's late ..to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment